CUSTOMERS & TESTIMONIALS
Since 2001, I've had the good fortune to work with many excellent people in great organizations. Here are just a few of those great organizations and if you scroll down just a bit, you'll see their testimonials. Thanks for taking a look!
1) The Illinois Association of Mutual Insurance companies hired Jennifer to be our leadership coach at our annual meeting for three years in a row. Her work with our members sparked their desire to improve in tangible ways. Her teaching style is creative and applies to everyone in the room, regardless of their title and position. She is very genuine and lives the ethics principles she teaches. Being self-accountable is vital and Jennifer demonstrates how the smallest unethical move can make a huge impact. Her lessons are simple and practical, yet very powerful. Her positivity is contagious to people. Jennifer makes workshops fun and interactive, making the time fly past and members stay engaged. From the minute you walk into the room, you get a feeling something good is about to happen – and it does! Delivering more than she promised, Jennifer always brings her best. After listening to Jennifer’s presentation - you will want to always bring your best too! –Jackie Rakers, Executive Director, Illinois Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (December 2013)
2) Good advice and practical tips Jennifer! Thanks for speaking at our 2013 Leadership Conference. We've received so much positive feedback about your keynote presentation. You are so engaging and fun! Please come back to Joplin soon! –Karen Bradshaw & Lisa Robinson, Missouri Southern State University (September 2013)
3) THANK YOU Jennifer for another great development and planning workshop with our leadership team! It was a very positive way to start our week – you were SO right about that! Since we started working with you in October 2012, I can tell we are getting better. We are growing and changing for the better. See you again soon.
–Edie Reaves, Plant Manager, Maxion Wheels (May 2013)
4) You did exactly what I expected you to do with our employees this week! Thank you for energizing them and helping them get on the path to long-lasting change. You are the best!
–Scott Drury, Bloomsdale Excavating (December 2012)
5) I attended several leadership workshops facilitated by Jennifer in 2012 and 2008. Even at 7 a.m. she is bright and energetic which quickly gained the attention of everyone involved. Jennifer made it easy for even the most rigid individuals to relax and get immersed in the meetings. Everyone walked away feeling like they were better equipped to handle even the most difficult situations. If your managers need a boost –CALL JENNIFER!
–Bill Vaughn, IMKO Staffing (May 2012)
6) Wow! What a breath of fresh air Jennifer’s presentation was for myself and co-workers!! Jennifer is extremely organized and you can tell by her presentation, that she believes and lives the information that she is giving to you!! Jennifer conveys her message with humor and real life scenarios what a way to train!! Keeping it real! I recommend her to any organization–you won’t be disappointed.
–Becky Williams, Center for Human Services (February 2012)
7) The 4 Choices workshop you presented in January 2012, speaks directly to the positive motivation methodology we use in our business to set goals and reach them. The same day of this workshop, I was able to put into practice tips you had provided. Your fun, enthusiastic way of presenting makes you a magnet of positive energy. You draw people into your enthusiasm and the audience cannot help but become engaged. You mix the right amount of humor, personal stories, professional experiences, mixed media and smiles to make me want to come back for more! Thank you, once again, for excellent advice and tools that can be implemented straight away. Jennifer, you are such a delight!
–Diann Gordon, Duke Manufacturing (February 2012)
8) Thank you again for the gift of your presentation about the 4 Choices. Do you ever think that you are in the right place at the right time? I had that feeling today at your workshop. I am trying to meet some challenging goals at work and your presentation was very helpful to help me find clarity. I hope I get the opportunity to hear you present again sometime. Bless you for what you do!
–Lisa DeMoss, Center for Human Services (February 2012)
9) I have heard Jennifer Yazell speak on more than one occasion and her presentations have always been fresh and relevant. No matter the topic, Jennifer communicates information in a way that is clear and concise with relevant examples that adds humor and personalizes the message.
–Trish Henson, Pulaski Home Lending (January 2012)
10) Jennifer's most recent workshop to the Pettis County Management Association, is another example of how she went above and beyond to tailor the information to fit the unique needs of the leaders in our group. The extra time, research, and effort on her part was evident. She has always helped our membership develop new skills to be competitive in their jobs. Jennifer consistently receives positive feedback from our members. I highly recommend Jennifer Yazell for your next seminar.
–Linda Christle, Sedalia-Pettis County Economic Development Corporation (November 2011)
11) Jennifer was the project manager for a challenging process improvement project that affected a major part of our business. Jennifer and her consulting partner worked with our management group for over 6 months to pinpoint the breakdowns in the current process and completely re-designed a better process. In the end, she delivered a comprehensive recommendation report, along with new process maps, which we have used to make major changes to improve our business. Jennifer does excellent work and we value the ways she contributes to our success.
–Karen Etchberger, CSL Behring (November 2010)
12) The work you accomplished with our group yesterday provided me with a lot of relief. This strategic planning project is so important to the future of our organization. I have a great deal of relief knowing that we have the attention of somebody who relates to our organization, our people, and our principles so well. I’m thankful you are genuinely committed to assisting us in our pursuits.
–Paul Drury, Bloomsdale Excavating (Fall 2008)
13) Jennifer is great at tailoring a program to fit exactly what you need. We were so surprised at how much research she put into understanding our organization and how she integrated it into her sessions. We had three speakers at our October 2008 Conference and Jennifer received the best evaluations out of all of them.
–Erica Brand, Missouri Americops Program (Spring 2008)
14) Jennifer’s workshops are extremely uplifting and motivating. Her vast knowledge in team building is truly inspiring. Our team spirit and morale has greatly improved due to the work she has done with our staff. I highly recommend her!
–Dr. Gerald Spencer, Spencer Orthodontics (January 2007)
15) Jennifer delivered a keynote address for our Spring 2007 conference. I was so pleased with her excellent work. People were engaged and energized by her examples and motivating spirit. The information was exactly what we needed. We are inviting her back again for our Fall 2007 HR conference.
–Nancy Daniels, Kansas Department of Transportation (Fall 2006)
16) My name is Becky Breit and I served as Team Leader for a group of trainers and consultants at the Business & Technology College in Kansas City, MO for eight years. During that time, Jennifer Yazell and I worked on a large project to assist an educational institution improve their efficiency and compliance with regards to how they administered financial aid funds to students. It was a complex project and involved dealing with some very difficult people. Not only were we tasked with helping them improve their processes, but we also evaluated the institution’s use of PeopleSoft in financial aid. Jennifer served as the project manager and did an excellent job. She facilitated the focus groups, coordinated data collection and we worked together to analyze the data and write a recommendation report for improvements. The project was completed on-time and under budget. The client was very happy. Jennifer is a gem to work with and I’d partner with her any day!
–Rebecca Breit, Metropolitan Community Colleges (Summer 2005)
17) I have been the Long Range Planning Committee Chairman for the Ozark Chapel Methodist Church in Laurie, Missouri for the past six years. During that time we had been attempting to address the strategic issues of our church. We had struggled with identifying these issues and finally two years ago called Jennifer (AKA "The Golden Egg Lady") to help us with the process. With Jennifer’s direction and leadership, we were able to complete a Mission Statement, identify our Core Values, and structure a five-year plan that has enabled our church to clarify our goals, growth and vision for the future. Since our experience with Jennifer, we have begun the process which will lead to growth in our church. I highly recommend Jennifer as a facilitator who can help the leadeship in a church to complete the process of strategic planning.
–Ron Hammel, Ozark Chapel Methodist Church (Fall 2004)